Beech Tyldesley Architects
Location > Heritage Courtyard
We are a long established firm of Architects undertaking most types of building project throughout the West of England from our offices overlooking Wells Cathedral.
Geoffrey Beech established Beech Tyldesley in 1948 on his appointment as Surveyor to the Diocese of Bath and Wells. From these beginnings, principally as church architects, the practice quickly grew and now has a varied portfolio of building types, notably schools (both in the independent and state sectors); community buildings (particularly churches, church halls and village halls); residential projects (small housing developments, one-off houses, and domestic extensions); historic buildings; as well as being inspecting architects for many churches in Somerset and beyond. Our particular speciality is in designing new buildings in environmentally sensitive historic town or village settings
Lat/Long : 51.209876, -2.646794